Dr. Gandhi received his doctoral education in Salt Lake City in Clinical Neuropsychology from Brigham Young University. While there he was able to study and research in Developmental Psychology, Neuropsychology, Neuroimaging, Family Systems, and Leadership Development. In Manhattan, he continued post-doctoral training in Neuropsychology in outpatient and inpatient settings.
Dr. Gandhi is primarily involved in Neuropsychologial Assessment. He is a consulting Neuropsychologist to wilderness and residential treatment centers across the country and frequently travels to see clients and give presentations outside of Salt Lake City. Academically, he continues to focus on the assessment and development of Executive Functioning skills.
Dr. Gandhi is a policy advocate at the local and national levels. He sits on several psychology conference committees, is a member of the Utah Disability Lobby and often gives national presentations. He was previously the principal investigator for a CDC study on Brain Development after Injury. His current psychology research project is: Executive Functioning Development in Emerging Adults. He lives in Salt Lake City with his family, and is an active Yogi and Cyclist.
- Author and Founder, The Leader's Path: Executive Functioning Skill Development Program(tm)
- Director of Psychology Services for The Aspen Institute - Psychiatric Hospital.
- Psychologist / Neuropsychologist for Wilderness and Residential Treatment Programs Nationwide. Over 1000 clients since 2004.
- Executive Coach to over 500 Executives nationwide at over 100 companies specializing in Executive Competency Development.
Focus on Competency Assessment and Development, and Experiential Learning of Executive Functioning Skills
- Multicultural Consultant - Being a 1st generation American with roots from India, having traveled extensively, as well as studied languages, religions, and cultures has taught Dr. Gandhi a sensitivity to cultural issues
- Associate Editor: Journal of Attention Disorders
- Erin Bigler, PhD, Neuropsychology, Neuroimaging, BYU
- Rita Haggerty, Ph.D., Neuropsychology, Neurodevelopmental disorders, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- David Hatch, Ph.D., Executive Leadership Development, Thomson Reuters, Manhattan
- Utah Psychological Association (UPA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP)
- Society for the Study of Emerging Adults (SSEA)
- Utah Autism Coalition
- Utah Brain Injury Association
- Children and Adult with